06 August 2008

Be careful when you eat steam fish at the restaurants

0 comments

Just posting an email from a friend,


"Dear friends,

Just want to share a little bit of the sad story of my uncle in Kuantan that happened in the Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine, next to the Grand City Hotel at Jalan Beserah, Kuantan, last Monday night at 8pm .

My uncle was having dinner with 2 of his friends, they ordered the steam fish and the waiter/waitress put some *liquid gel *(not candles) underneath the fish for heat up. This thing suddenly exploded and caused my uncle to be injured in his ear, face, arm, and thank God that he was wearing glasses (or else he would have been blinded). The restaurant manager was not responsible enough even to visit my uncle since this accident happened. We'll have to try to find ways to help my Uncle to claim some compensation as he might not be able to work for at least 6 months. I'm not trying to condemn the restaurant but just want you all to be extra careful next time when ordering - steamed food - safer that they take away the 'fire' below. "

Links to this post

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Recipe : Soup And Stew